Thursday, February 26, 2015

Nivea

Nivea White Repair Pore Minimiser Mud foam



Description
NIVEA* EXTRA WHITE REPAIR PORE MINIMIZER FOAM
For extra dull skin with extra large pores, with regular use of make-up.

Harsh make-up removers may contain acidic ingredients that cause the skin to become thinner, making it more prone to dullness and enlarged pores. NIVEA* EXTRA WHITE REPAIR Pore MINIMIZER Foam cleanses away impurities and 10 make-up residues to minimize appearance of acne, large pores and dark spots, without containing skin thinning ingredients.


What is Claims
Cleanses away impurities.
Recuces the appearence acne and dark spots.
Doesn't thin skin.
 Minimizes pores.
Whitens skin with Pearl-Whitening complex.

The product is white and has a thick consistency. Dry, it's difficult to spread but once water is added, there's no problem. This product has the classic Nivea smell but it doesn't smell as regal. The scent isn't overpowering and it won't linger once you've washed your face.

This didn't gave me any breakouts. It works a bit better than my my old cleansers and could give a promising result as long as used consistently.

I really love it. I think I am going to stick to this cleanser because I truly feel that it does what it claims. I really hate my clogged pores and for me, I think this works in greatly reducing the amount of clogged pores on my face. It's also not too drying for me as I moisturize and mask my face regularly too.
Recommend? Yes. If you have big pores and oily skin, this might work for you. However, don't expect a miracle in a short span of time.

Rate: 4.5/5

No comments:

Post a Comment